The following procedure assumes that the device Administrator created a Xerox App Gallery account, and that the User ID and Password for the account were saved. The saved account credentials allow all device users access to the Xerox App Gallery. If you do not have access to a Xerox App Gallery account, refer to the Xerox App Gallery Quick Start Guide for detailed instructions on creating an account.
For detailed instructions on adding a device, and adding or installing apps to your Xerox App Gallery account, refer to the documentation links at the end of this guide.
- From the device home screen, select Xerox App Gallery. The App Gallery displays.
- Browse for the Xerox® Proofreader Service app by scrolling up and down.
- Touch the Xerox® Proofreader Service app and then select Install. If a new version of the app is available, select Update.
The License Agreement dialog displays.
- Select Agree. The installation process begins.
If the app does not install successfully, the Install button displays. To try the installation process again, select Install.
- Press the Services Home button to exit the Xerox® App Gallery app and return to the device default screen.